I have been planning to go to Corvair College in Barnwell, SC on November 8, 2014. There were several reasons for wanting to attend. But, three days before the CC, I got an unexpected call from Rachel at SPA and she gave me another really big reason.
She wanted to know if I was going to the CC and if I had room to bring something back with me. As the conversation progressed, I realized that she and Dan were bringing something for my Panther. It was the forward fuselage and canopy bubble, along with tail and wing tips. I was elated and rushed to Enterprise that afternoon, to get a larger vehicle. I know I won’t run out of project for a while.
- Posts in the Canopy Category
- Long over-due update to the construction details for the Canopy. 2017/11/30
- Canopy Hinge Security and Locate Engine Air Breather 2017/09/03
- Canopy Finish Work 2017/08/22
- Canopy attached to skirt, fitted, and frame is built 2016/10/08
- Assembling the Canopy 2016/07/10